Offering superior levels of functionality and requiring minimal space, multi- port ball valves make it easier to clean equipment, improve general process reliability and guarantee compact processes. Within hygienic processing areas, the demand for cleanliness and reliability of a production facility is exceptionally high. Multi-port ball valves exceed this demand by facilitating necessary separation processes (chromatography and filtration, for example) to ensure media purity by capably maintaining sterile processing conditions.
Common problems such as corrosion in tank installations, valve manifolds and pipe systems are significantly reduced when using multi port ball valves.
- During fermentation, a multi-port ball valve can help ensure a dependable sterile barrier
- The versatility of multi-port ball valves allows them to be used in plating operations, chemical operations, beverage/food industry and in water treatment processing plants, to name a few applications
- Ball valves are the first choice in distribution, feeding, cleaning and draining applications. They not only simplify distribution systems significantly but also help eliminate leaks
- Multi-port valves can be equipped with position indicators, pneumatic or electric actuation, lockout/tagouts, and multiple ball structuring
- Substantially reduce dead legs while being designed for maximizing draining
Multi- port ball valves distributed by W. P. Law, Inc. are machined from a single block of material so that no internal welds exist that could compromise functioning.
Learn how your processes will benefit from industry-leading W. P. Law, Inc. products by contacting us today.